The CII School of Logistics offers MBA in Logistics and Supply Chain Management, an integrated full-time two-year programme that combines core courses of Logistics and Supply chain Management domains and the new-age disruptors such as Data Analytics, Information Systems, Ecommerce and Omnichannel Retail and Global Procurement. It's an Industry ready school, started in 2016 and have four successful batch passed till date. School is maintaining 100% placement track record in the last four batches. Even during the covid time when other B Schools were struggling in offering placements to their students, with the ever growing sector of logistics and supply chain and industry connect CII School of Logistics got all of their students placed in Indian and MNC companies. Objective of the Program To provide the participants an in-depth knowledge of the fundamental concepts of Logistics & supply chain management in order to apply them in the real-world settings and make them industry ready. Target Audience: Fresh Graduates from Science, Engineering, Commerce and Business background Eligibility: Minimum 50% marks in 10th, 12th and Degree course Program Duration: 2 years Full Time Program Highlights
- Seasoned SCM and Logistics practitioners as Teaching faculty
- Practical Exposure to Live Projects, Workshops and Industry Visits
- Guest Lectures from eminent Industry Speakers and supply chain experts.
- Placement focused in domain sector – Logistics & Supply Chain
- Study Abroad Programme - Singapore and Dubai for foreign exposure of Logistics and Supply Chain Sector.
- Hands on Training on Tools such as SAP, Excel, R, MS Project
- Access to CII Institute of Logistics International Conferences and Network
- 100% Placement track record
With one of the best Industry connect, curriculum is updated every year to ensure that student passing out from the school have all required knowledge from Industry point of view to perform from the very first day. Internship play’s a very key role in learning and also in getting a good job. CII School provides internship to all their students in logistics and supply chain domain with stipend/without stipend to ensure good learning with twin mentorship (Industry Mentor and Faculty Mentor ) to assist in projects undertaken. An example to say, from the current batch a student got internship in Mckinsey & Co with a stipend of Rs. 1,25,000 per month. In current scenario, the curriculum is customized in such a way that you are ready for any live projects or internship aligned from 2nd semester and ready for placement from 3rd semester onwards. For detail on curriculum please refer to programme structure. Post Covid 19, India is likely to see substantial growth in the manufacturing segment, which will translate into growth opportunities for the logistics sector. Further, growing domestic demand and rise of Ecommerce will lead to multiple career prospects for skilled students. Our MBA programme prepares students for different and broad job pathways such as Operations, Business Development, Data Analytics, Consultancy, Procurement, warehousing, distribution and transportation.
The Institutional Distinctiveness of the programme are:
- UGC Recognized
- Competency based Education with focus on PSDA (Professional Skill Development Activities)
- Curriculum designed, developed, delivered and assessed by industry experts
- Emphasis on development of Digital, Behavioural and Life skills
- Blended Pedagogy Face-to-Face & Online Mode (106 Credit Units)
- Industry Immersion through guest lectures, industry visits, CII Conferences and industry project mentorship
- Cross-cultural awareness through Study Abroad Programme (Optional)