Supply Chain Management is rapidly gaining recognition as a core and strategic function within organizations in India. With the introduction of GST (Goods and Services Tax), advent of Ecommerce and organized retail giants and growing consumer preference for online purchases, the supply chain management and logistics domains(comprising of the planning, coordination and movement of goods, information and finances from the raw material suppliers to the final customers) have become the major beneficiary in terms of jobs opportunities and career advancement. In India, Logistics is speedily transforming from unorganized, fragmented sector with traditional run-of-the-mill practices to a more efficient professional vertical leveraged by IT and technology as the cost of doing business gets reduced considerably. Globally supply chain have become complex and data-driven but are prone to internal and external risks. Hence, there is a demand for logistics and supply chain professionals with value- added skills based on formalized systems and new technological tools. This program essentially blends supply chain domain knowledge with real-world applications through business analytics. In the four semesters, broad functions of Supply Chain Management, starting with procurement, supply/demand planning, forecasting, materials handling, order fulfillment network design and inventory management and logistics courses such as warehousing, transportation and management of third-party logistics services providers are covered comprehensively. In-depth business analytics and management skills are covered through a wide range of courses. Supply chain analytics is also the foundation for applying newer technologies, such as Artificial Intelligence (AI), Blockchain, Robotics and AR to the supply chain processes and optimisation. It is established that Big Data Analytics help organizations improve decision making and forecasting, identify inefficiencies, respond better to customer needs and drive innovation. The key differentiator of the programme from MBA Logistics and Supply Chain Management is that Analytics courses are offered in all four semesters and the focus is on building conceptual knowledge in Supply Chain Management with practical applications based on Data Analytics. Competitive Landscape Globally US Universities are offering MS in Supply chain Analytics, there are not many universities offering full time MBA in Supply Chain management with Analytics. Similarly, in India, there are number of Certificate Programs available in Supply chain Analytics and these are short duration courses, offered online and targeted at Working professionals. Hence there is a gap of a full time MBA IN Supply Chain Management with Analytics targeted at freshers. Moreover if “pull’ factor is analyzed in terms of job opportunities after completing the program, many consultancy companies (Deloitte, PWC, Accenture) and Ecommerce and 3PLS (Flipkart Delhivery, Ecom Express and Mahindra Logistics ) are looking for Data Analyst in SCM domain. Objective of the program To provide the participants an in-depth knowledge of the fundamental concepts of supply chain management in order to apply them in the real-world settings and equip him/her with the IT and Data Analytics skills needed to excel in this domain. Learning Outcomes After the completion of the program the participants will be able to:
- Develop a thorough understanding of the SCM fundamental concepts
- Analyze gaps in the existing SCM processes in their organizations and work towards improving them
- Improve their planning, tracking, and decision-making skills through training in Analytics, IT Applications and Project Management tools.
- Enhance Business Communication and Presentation skills to influence colleagues in a cross-functional department.
Target Audience: Fresh Graduates from Science, Engineering, Commerce and Business background Eligibility: Minimum 60% marks in 10th, 12th and Degree course Program Duration: 2 years Full Time Program Highlights: First and Unique in India
- Comprehensive SCM and Business Analytics focused program, with placement assistance
- Competency based Education
- Joint Certification of Amity University and CII Centre of Excellence in Logistics
- Seasoned SCM and Logistics practitioners as Teaching faculty
- Hands on Training on Tools such as SAP, Excel, R, MS Project
- Training on specific Analytics software and tools.
- Industry Visits and access to CII Institute of Logistics International Conference and Network
- Soft skills Enhancement
- Women Empowerment Initiative (Scholarship of Rs 50,000/-* for Girl Candidates)