Huge Demand for Logistics and Supply Chain Professionals
- Global trade has increased by 600% during last 35 years. Resurgence in manufacturing, emergence of organized Retail & E-Commerce propelled Logistics & SCM to go global and grow astronomically requiring highly Competent Professionals to manage it.
- Logistics & SCM has gone Global. Giant Logistics Hub at Los Angeles, Chicago, Hong Kong, Tokyo, London, Paris are backbone of Global Supply Chain while emerging Mega Hubs at South Florida, Bajio, Busan, Suzhou, Berlin, Amsterdam, Hangzhou, Nanjing, Mumbai, Delhi etc require truly World-Class Professionals to manage it.
- Toward the next decade 20 markets worldwide, including China's Beijing, Hangzhou, Nanjing, Suzhou and South Korea's Busan - are set to emerge as global logistics hubs. Multi-Model mega logistics hub also to come up in Greater Noida
- In India freight routes through high growth production clusters will witness the highest traffic volumes in India. Seven corridors that connect these major clusters are Delhi-Mumbai, Delhi-Kolkata, Mumbai-Kolkata, Delhi-Chennai, Mumbai-Chennai, Kolkata-Chennai and Kandla-Kochi. Projects like Golden Quadrilateral and Dedicated Freight Corridors (DFC) make a significant contribution in shaping India's Logistics network in future.
- Indian economy growing faster, compared to world. With mission "Make-in-India" evolving e-commerce and implementation of GST, the sector is bound to grow exponentially.
- With a shift in focus from cost cutting to value addition, logistics is now being perceived as a source of competitive advantage for every industries.All multinational companies working in India need world-class supply chain and logistics professionals.
- Resurgence in manufacturing, emergence of organized retail and e-commerce propel astronomical growth in logistics & supply chain. Emergence of global third party logistics player demand high quality global professionals. Current requirement of 16.74 million employees is slated to increase to 28.4 million by 2020.