|MBA Programs||Nonsponsored Students (in lacs)||Sponsored & International Students (in lacs)|
|MBA - Supply Chain Management||6.80||10.20|
|MBA - Logistics||6.80||10.20|
Education LoanMost Banks in the country offer attractive education loans for students. For the benefit of prospective students at AMITY, we have tied up with premier nationalized banks Oriental Bank of Commerce and Allahabad Bank. Both banks give the following advantages to students applying to AMITY
- Cover all courses of AMITY
- Include tuition fees, books cost, hostel fees, airfare for courses abroad.
- Concessional rate of interest.
- Speedy disposal of loan applications.
- Availability of the loan across the country.
Amity Education Loan CellAmity Education loan cell can be contacted at,
PH: 0120-2445252 / 4713600
Brief procedure to be followed is given below
(A) For Oriental Bank of CommerceAmity has tied up with Oriental Bank of Commerce to make easy education loan available to the students. Given below are the benefits of the scheme:
- All courses of Amity are covered for grant of loan.
- Speedy disposal of loan application.
- Sanction can be accorded by Branch of OBC where campus of Amity is located irrespective of the location of the student. For example, a student applying to AMITY, Sector - 44, Noida, but staying at Dehradun, can apply at the OBC Branch at Noida and communicated to the Dehradun Branch for disbursement after due verification and signing of documents.
- Loans are being sanctioned at a concessional rate of interest as compared t the normal scheme of OBC.
- The student can cover all his expenses e.g. hostel, stationary etc, while applying for loan.
Illustrative List of Papers / Documents Required for Education Loan
- Admission letter of Amity giving details of year wise fee, boarding and lodging expenses. Letter confirming scholarship, if any.
- Attested copies of documents for proof of age/date of birth and proof of residential address.
- Passport size photo of the applicant, co-obligants and guarantors.
- Copy of marksheets/degree certificates of previous academic qualifications.
- Income proof/latest income tax return of parents/co-obligants, guarantors. (if any)
- Details of collateral security alongwith valuation certificate of Govt. approved valuer (if any).
- Details/statements of Bank accounts held with Oriental Bank of Commerce/other banks by the student applicant/co-obligant(s)/guarantors (if any) for the last six months.
- Copy of Passport/Visa, cost of air fare (documentary detail) in case of studies abroad.
Campus at which you are applying for / Bank Branch to be contactedAMITY, Sector 44 & 125, Noida
Amity Branch, Sector 44, Noida
(B) For Allahabad BankA tie-up has now being linked with Allahabad Bank.
All campuses of AMITY have been covered by Allahabad Bank for online sanction of loans. The prospective students can fill the application online for his/her proposed Amity Campus. The bank would accord a provisional sanction normally within 48 hours.
Campus at which you are applying for / Bank Branch to be contactedAMITY, Sector 125, Noida
Contact Person: Ms. Jyoti Batra- Manager
(C) Canara BankAmity has tied up with Canara Bank of Commerce to make easy education loan available to the students. Given below are the highlights of Educational Loan Scheme:
- Studies in India Max Rs. 10 Lacs and studies abroad: Rs. 20 Lacs
- Margin: upto 4 Lacs NIL. Above 4 Lacs - studies in India: 5% Abroad: 15%
- Security: upto Rs. 4 Lacs- jointly with parent, 4 to 7.5 Lacs: jointly with parent and III party guarantee. Above 7.5 Lacs- jointly with parent and III party guarantee & 100% collateral security
- In case of Management Quota, obtention of security or third party guarantee in all cases.
Bank Branch to be contactedNoida Main Branch,
C-3, Sector 1, Noida
Ph: 0120 - 2529164 / 2528247
Premier banks of the country providing educational loans.
- ABN Amro Bank
- HDFC Bank
- Allahabad Bank
- HSBC Bank
- Axis Bank
- ICICI Bank
- Bank of Baroda
- Indian Bank
- Bank of India
- Oriental Bank of Commerce
- Bank of Punjab
- Punjab & Sindh Bank
- Canara Bank
- Punjab National Bank
- Central Bank of India
- Standard Chartered Bank
- State Bank of India
- Dena Bank
- Vijaya Bank